COVID-19 Postponement + Cancellation Policy
If you have a wedding booking with Patina that has been affected by Government restrictions related to COVID-19, you may be eligible for a free or low-cost postponement, or a partial refund in the case you need to cancel.
If your wedding booking was made on or before 31st Dec 2021; and
This wedding is directly affected by New Zealand Government restrictions to contain the spread of COVID-19; and
These restrictions make it impossible or impractical for you (our clients) or more than 40% of your guests to attend the wedding;
Then you are eligible under this policy.
If you opt to postpone your booking with Patina, securing our availability for the new wedding date may be subject to additional fees as follows:
- Where the new wedding date is a weekend (Friday-Sunday), the booking shall be subject to a $500 booking fee per photographer/videographer to secure the new date.
- Where the new wedding date is a weekday (Monday-Thursday), any additional booking fees shall be waived.
- Travel fees may be added where postponement causes Patina to incur additional travel costs.
Click here to postpone your booking
If you opt to cancel your booking with Patina, we shall refund your photo/video service payments less the cancellation fee as follows:
- Where the cancellation notice is given more than 6 months before the original wedding date, the cancellation fee shall be $200.
- Where the cancellation notice is given less than 6 months before the original wedding date, the cancellation fee shall be $1000 per photographer/videographer.
Refunds for payments towards other products/services (such as travel fees or albums) are at Patina's discretion and are subject to our ability to claim refunds/credit.
Click here to cancel your booking
This policy is subject to change without notice.