There are like a billion reasons why we love Rach & Cam’s wedding:
- Cam rocking an amazing floral suit (and having his own ceremony entrance!), even though wearing it meant they had to change the original bridesmaid outfits.
- Rachel riding a skateboard like a badass.
- The huge flash-mob that involved all the guests storming the first-dance and completely surprised Cam & Rach.
- The fact that everyone had been secretly practicing for months for said flash-mob wonder.
- Rach's mum Claire lovingly handmade delicious chutney for each guest.
- Their day was rich in a sense of community - we loved how Cam’s family showed love and respect by singing the couple a song in Te Reo and gifting them a special Maori blanket.
- The post-ceremony spontaneous mass group hug - one of the most joyful things we’ve ever seen!
- Rachel dishing out thoughtful personalised gifts for her girls, her parents and Cam.
- The smoke machine and lights that totally helped create one of the greatest d-floors ever.
- Cam & Rach being so playful and up for anything, including scaling hay bales in a wedding dress!
- The way we would catch Cam just looking and grinning at his new wife.
+ SO MUCH MORE!! So have a scroll and soak-in the magic of this epic party.