We love it when couples tailor their weddings around what suits them, rather than feeling a need to have everything 'perfect' and doing things that are expected of them.
Amy and Michael loved Wellington's coast line and cafes, so chose to have photos along the coast line and their reception at Prefab Cafe.
It's hard to keep the list down of things that we love about this wedding!
But we'll try...
- Amy wore a dusty mauve sheer dress, with delicate flowers following the hem line, made with love by her dear friend Estelle Peacock. And my goodness it was stunning, unique, and caught the wind/floated happily behind her.
- They went without a bridal party, and hair and makeup, and instead both had very chilled out mornings getting ready with friends and family.
- Michael and his sisters, designed their wedding stationary, and Amy and Michael gathered pine cones. The stationary colours matched Amy's dress and her incredible flowers by Twig and Arrow.
- And they just enjoyed their day. On the dance floor their fairy lights were turned into a skipping rope, and everyone had a go at jumping rope, including Michael.
- These fairy lights made come back and the end of the night, when they ended up in the hands of Amy + Michael's friends who wrapped them around the couple on the dancefloor. It was melt-your-heart cute to see Amy and Michael, wrapped in fairy lights, kissing and looking at each other as if no one else in the room existed; just them, happily married and in love.
I could go on, but I'll stop there and let the photos say the rest 😉.